Complete the following presentation about unhealthy lifestyles (or you may choose to present this as a leaflet or poster) Unit 8 AO2 Task 2.ppt
Cardiovascular system: http://biologyinmotion.com/cardio/index.html
Ý) smoking e.g. http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/health_advice/facts/smokehealth.htm
3) over exercising e.g. http://www.healthyplace.com/communities/eating_Disorders/children_performers_2.asp
4) under exercising e.g. http://www.sscn.nhs.uk/Your%20Heart/Exercise.htm
5) over eating e.g. http://www.mamashealth.com/eat/ovreat.asp
6) under eating e.g. http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/conditions/mental_health/disorders_eating.shtml
7) unbalanced diet e.g. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2955817.stm
OR http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/aqa/human/dietandexerciserev1.shtml (look at all pages)
Candidates describe in basic terms possible human health risks and link in places these risks to unhealthy lifestyles.
Candidates describe in detailed terms possible human health risks and link these risks to unhealthy lifestyles.
Candidates describe in thorough terms possible human health risks and fully link these risks to unhealthy lifestyles. Their evidence is well structured.